There are a number of filtering options available to you in the reports, and they can all be found in the black panel on the left hand side of the page under the 'Report Filters' heading.
|A short video demonstrating the steps outlined below can also be downloaded from the bottom of this article.
You can use these filters to help you drill down and analyse the specific figures you're looking for. For example, you could filter your reports to look at one department in particular, a specific staff member, or even a specific observer. Below is a list of each option available as well as a description of what each option does.
- Add Student Group Filter - Clicking this allows you to select any Focus Groups and Year Groups you want to filter by. Simply select the options you want, and click Apply. This option may not be available if no Focus Groups have been set up, or if year groups haven't been selected on any of your records.
- Add Staff Data Filter - Clicking this allows you to filter your data by the additional staff data filters that you have set up. These additional filters are optional, but below is an example of what this could look like. Simply select the options you want, and click Apply. This option will not be available if you haven't set up any additional staff data filters.
The following options can be used by themselves, or together to find the data you're looking for. Use these dropdown boxes to select your desired options, and click the green Apply button to apply the filters.
- Outcome Set - By default your reports will show figures for all of your outcome sets that are in use, however you can use this dropdown to select a specific outcome set to look at.
- Department - You can use this dropdown box to filter your data to look at a specific department.
- Team - You can use this dropdown box to filter your data to look at a specific team. If you have a department selected, this will only show the teams within that department.
- Staff - You can use this dropdown box to filter your data to look at a specific staff member.
- Observer / Owner - You can use this dropdown box to filter your data by a specific observer/owner. Only users that have been selected as an observer/owner of a record will be available to select here.
- Category - You can use this dropdown box to filter your data by a specific category.
- Teacher Standards - You can use this filter to select one or more teacher standards to filter your data by. This will refresh your data to only show focus areas that have been linked to the selected teacher standards.
Filtering by Date Range / Report Windows
You can also filter the reports by a specific academic year, date range, or Report Window (if these are set up by your schools Sisra Administrator). To do this, click Change Date Range on the left hand side.
In the pop-up window, you can select whether you wish to filter by a School/Academic Year, a Date Period (e.g. in the last Week, Month or Year), or Calendar Year to select a specific range of dates.
If you choose to search by School/Academic Year, you also have the option to filter by a specific Report Window within that year (e.g. Autumn Term, Summer Term). The options available here depend on how your Sisra Admin has set these up.
Once you have made your selections, click Apply and this will now only show the figures in Reports specific to the Date Range selected
Thanks for reading!